Subject: Re: SDL audio?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/11/2005 08:56:03
On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 01:51:57PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 12:19:51PM -0500, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > I'm having trouble determining if pkgsrc's SDL audio support is working.
 [...]
> games/icebreaker is a small game using SDL sound.  It's a qix-style
> game. It should make a noise when a barrier you're building is hit
> by a penguin.

I remember seeing that...either in pkgsrc or on a GNU/LINUX box.
Thanks.

Interestingly, after fiddling with the bzflag audio enough, and
installing/removing SDL-esound, and then installing SDL-nas, bzflag
suddenly brightened up by offering a "netbsd" driver for SDL sound.
Then things started to work.

I'm not sure what button I pushed to do that.  (^&  )^&