Subject: Re: some new LaTeX packages in wip
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, ghen@telenet.be>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/10/2005 14:43:13
On Thursday 09 June 2005 16:48, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have created two new LaTeX-related packages:
>
> - texmaker: Qt-based LaTeX editor and front end.
>   http://lori.mine.nu:5190/pkgsrc/texmaker.tgz

Sorry, just a note unrelated to tech-pkg@ :) I've made a Russian translation
for wip/texmaker, at least it's available as a draft. If anybody who speaks
Russian is interested to check/validate it before i sent it to the author,
I'd be glad to share my work. I know there are folks from .ru domain who read
NetBSD mailing lists and use TeX :)

PS: Looks like texmaker is a great frontend for my father to help in his
university works, but he speaks only Russian and German..

// wbr