Subject: Re: Documenting user-variables
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/04/2005 18:55:51
On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 12:47:16PM -0400, Todd Vierling wrote:
> Many pkgsrc folk don't even have src/ checked out (save perhaps for
> src/sys/).  Hell, I don't anymore.  But I certainly have a full pkgsrc tree
> checked out, including pkgsrc/doc/guide.

As I may remind you, there are users of pkgsrc on systems != NetBSD,
our src/ is different from yours :)

I'm not even sure if the pkgsrc guide is really uptodate, it certainly
seems to miss the tool framework changes of the last weeks. Nevertheless
it is the right or at least a much better place to document this.

Joerg