Subject: Re: unpriviledged build + parallel builds
To: None <ghen@telenet.be>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/03/2005 17:55:32
On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
>> My first question is of course, does someone else want to work on
>> this? I don't want to step on someone else's foot. Second question
>> is, whom should I talk with about the design I have in mind and the
>> set of features and requirements?
>
> For the second question: tech-pkg@netbsd.org is the right "person" to
> talk to. :-)
>
> The Bazaar, you know. ;-)

*g* indeed - you can discuss your proposed design here, so (hopefully ;)
everyone interested can get involved early.

Please note that you will have still to submit the project proposal to
Google, and that it's them who decides which project gets sponsored.
Google will tell us (NetBSD) then, see the deadlines at
http://code.google.com/summfaq.html.

  - Hubert

--
Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  -> www.NetBSD.de