Subject: Re: Problems with DIALOG in ramdisk-small
To: Rob Bennett <rob_bennett@yahoo.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/01/2005 18:27:38
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Rob Bennett wrote:
>> Missing /libexec/ld_elf.so?
>
> Wow! A reply from the great man himself! I wasn't
> expecting that!!
> I'm actually working on some menuing to make G4U more
> usable for sites with many images and many ftp
> servers.  I will provide notes once I've got it doing
> what I want.
>
> This error has got me really lost though.  Is
> ld.elf_so something which gets compiled into the
> kernel?  Roughly where do I go to add this library?

Read my mail again, it's just 1 line. :)

>> Missing /libexec/ld_elf.so?

I guess if you add dialog and all the libs it wants, the disk's gonna get
crowded again; and while I can make a third floppy (if needed), the CD
will be full, and needs a totally different boot mechanism. Which AFAIK
isn't available easily in NetBSD right now, and which I'm not keen on
adding. ;)

Good luck!

  - Hubert

--