Subject: Re: Missing -L flag in IRIX?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/28/2005 23:30:45
--Ycz6tD7Th1CMF4v7

"Julio M. Merino Vidal" <jmmv84@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've seen that the /etc/mk.conf file (which I'm not using, as I have
> everything built as non-root under my account) has a line that
> explicitly does LDFLAGS+=3D/usr/pkg/lib, but I believe this is incorrect
> (it should happen automatically).

Yes, it should.  And the machine you're running this on has had this in
/etc/mk.conf only for reasons that I do no longer recall -- my other
IRIX machine doesn't need this at all, and neither should this one.

Of course, this doesn't address your original question...  I'll try to
look into this this weekend, but feel free to poke around and let me
know if you find anything fishy in the setup.

-Jan

--=20
Defending Freedom in the Digital World:
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---