Subject: Re: Failed to build devel/libgnome
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/25/2005 10:17:24
On Tuesday 24 May 2005 21:40, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> This usually happens when building something without cleaning first.
>
> But since you already had a clean environment, then try again and look at
> the earlier log messages you cut out.

Indeed. Yesterday i found quite weird behaviour on clean system: some
dependant packages like libmm and others including some from Gnome pack [in
random order?] has been built but actually not installed and packaged. I.e. i
can see all required flag files in work like .install_done and .package_done
but package itself is actually missing in the system. Trying to reproduce
this situation now.

// wbr