Subject: .../games/bzflag
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/24/2005 20:09:01
There's a new version of the game bzflag (BattleZone like game, with
special power-up flags; network based...).

I play this game from time to time.  The new version has been out for
a while and is a bit obnoxious to build by hand.  Some servers have
gone over to requiring the new version as it's been out for a few
months and closes some holes that cheaters use.

One of the bzflag developers (I believe) has produced a pkgsrc
package update.  A PR was filed a while back, I recall.  It also
fixes a bug (missing feature, if you prefer) relative to the
old package.

Is there any chance that this package will be updated before the
next freeze?