Subject: PKG_OPTIONS framework and multimedia/mplayer
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Leonard Schmidt <lems@gmx.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/24/2005 12:24:16
--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

Hello,

I saw that audio/musicpd is using the PKG_OPTIONS framework; would
there be any problems when doing the same with MPlayer?
jmmv@ mentioned a document which describes with what MPlayer should be
build by default, I, however, didn't found that document.

I ask because this would me allow to get rid of x11/gtk which is
required by multimedia/libdv (not that big of a problem on my 800
MHz beater, but on older machines it would be nice to reduce the build
time). Aside from this, aalib and libcaca support could be added
easily.

Regards,
Leonard

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND