Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 23:07:56
thus Hubert Feyrer spake:
> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>
>> what about the clingon variant of the logo?
>> http://macfinity.net/~tis/images/NetBSD/pkgsrc-logo-clingon.png
>

> yuck (I'm no ST fan either ;).

me, too. but creating a sith logo wasn't as easy as creating a clingon
one ;)

> So far, the best variation I've seen (even better than my initial idea,
> hey!) is this one:
>
> http://macfinity.net/~tis/images/NetBSD/pkgsrc-logo-beneath.png
>

>  - Hubert

thanks. i'll try to get this better monochrome-able as soon as i can get
time for this (perhaps tomorrow afternoon).

btw: i get notification emails from your backup MTA that it couldn't
deliver to feyrer.de...

cheers,

--
Timo Schoeler | http://macfinity.net/~tis | timo.schoeler@macfinity.net
//macfinity -- finest IT services | http://macfinity.net

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.