Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 15:59:19
thus Joerg Sonnenberger spake:
> On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 03:21:58PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>
>>>Is the similiarity with SGI's cube intended? I also agree with some of
>>>the others that orange / grey is not a good color combination.
>>>
>>>Joerg
>>
>>IMHO that'd be hair splitting to compare this to the sgi cube.
>

> Actually, it was the first association after I saw it, so it isn't
> far fetched.
>

>>that really would be the same as the 'Deutsche Telekom' demanding every
>>'t'/'T' ever written (okay, they tried and try to to this ;).
>

> The 'T' is not the biggest problem, the color (magenta) is. They have been
> pretty successful with it :-(

hm, not inteded to flame: i think the only positive thing about
capitalism (the behaviour of Deutsche Telekom is only explainable in
this context) is that it destroys itself.

growth ad infinitum, which is what capitalism bases on, is also basis of
a phenomenon in nature. called cancer. ends deadly.

S, C really NR :)