Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo -> draft from scratch (vector gfx)
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 15:24:38
On Fri, 20 May 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> me too, but it's the only explanation (not based on information) i have
> for hubert's 'pkgsrc' splitting.

of course the splitting was done for aesthetic purpose, not
to make it clear that there are two parts involved. But as that's the
case, and the split is not emphasized further by a change in color,
I didn't have a problem with it.

Other suggestions are of course welcome. :)

  - Hubert

P.S.: The whole thing was obviously oriented on the new netbsd logo.
       Not going into the color-split there, I dare saying when NetBSD
       does it, pkgsrc can at least affort a bit of optic/geometric
       distance :)

--
Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  -> www.NetBSD.de
Fed up from viruses & virus-originated spam mail?       -> www.NetBSD.org