Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo -> draft from scratch (vector gfx)
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 15:16:10
On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:30:46 +0200
Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net> wrote:

> thus Hubert Feyrer spake:

The concept is very nice. Good idea!

Unfortunatelly, I have a feel it is used somewhere (unfortunatelly, I
can't remember exactly where; will seek).

> >> I like it.
> >>
> >> Are the spurious orange pixels that stick out of the box intended?
> >

> > No. They're the "draft" part, as I just took the image that inspired me
> > and scaled it up, instead of drawing the cube from scratch.
> >
> > If anyone feels like drawing this better & from scratch -> fine. :)
> >

> >  - Hubert
>
> hi,
>
> i 'reconstructed' the logo from scratch, you can see my first draft here:
[snip]

Seems the orange object is a box ;)

If so, it must be drawn in one of isometric projections (with some
rotation). Just look to bottom right side of the cube (or rectangular
parallelepiped?)

In any case, it's not reduce concept value :)

--
Mishka.