Subject: Re: where to import p5-Lingua-EN-Sentence-0.25?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/19/2005 10:33:48
On Thu, 19 May 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 07:45:24PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > I packaged p5-Lingua-EN-Sentence-0.25.
> >
> > I want to use "textproc" as the category.
> >
> > But I also see similar p5-Lingua* in misc and devel.
> >
> > May I import mine to textproc?
>
> Yes. Please move the others there too. Don't forget to update
> paths in dependent packages.

Okay, this is all done.

This was a slow process.

I edited all these files:

textproc/Makefile multimedia/p5-xmltv/Makefile misc/Makefile
devel/p5-UNIVERSAL-moniker/Makefile devel/p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect/Makefile
devel/Makefile misc/p5-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate/Makefile
misc/p5-Lingua-Preferred/Makefile

and committed changes.

Then I did "cvs import" of the three old packages to import into new
place.

Then I removed old files and did "cvs rm" and "cvs commit".

Is there a better way to do this? If so, please explain.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/