Subject: kaffe 1.1.5
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org, pkgsrc-wip-review@lists.sourceforge.net>
From: Antoine Reilles <Antoine.Reilles@loria.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/13/2005 22:08:07
--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Hi,

I've imported kaffe-1.1.5 and the according kaffe-x11 from PR 30017=20
(http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=3D30017)
to pkgsrc/wip, to ease testing. The patches for the other kaffe related por=
ts
are attached to the PR, but i haven't imported them yep (should I ?)=20

The kaffe-1.1.5 package works fine under netbsd i386 -current, and i just b=
uild
it sucessfully under macpps -current too.

Could you test it, and report sucess (or failure..) so we can import them
quickly to pkgsrc, as kaffe 1.1.5 contains a lot of great improvements over
older versions ?

Thanks,
  antoine

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs