Subject: target to recursively show all dependencies with patterns
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/06/2005 21:16:26
Is there any pkgsrc make target to do a show-all-depends-dir that also
includes the package version needed?

I am looking for a target that recursively does:

 make show-vars VARNAMES="DEPENDS BUILD_DEPENDS"

I am looking for a fast version of the following:

make show-vars VARNAMES="_BLNK_RECURSIVE_DEPENDS _BLNK_DEPENDS
_BLNK_PACKAGES" | fmt -1 | cut -c 2- | sort -u | while read line ; do for
sep in `bmake show-var VARNAME="BUILDLINK_DEPENDS.${line}" | fmt -1 | sort
-u` ; do echo -n "${sep}" ; echo -n : ; bmake show-var
VARNAME="BUILDLINK_PKGSRCDIR.${line}" ; done ; done | sort -u

Or maybe there is some variable that concatenates all this in
mk/buildlink3/bsd.buildlink3.mk that I have overlooked?

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/