Subject: Re: DragonFly, libiconv and xorg-dirs
To: Rumko <rumcic@gmail.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/16/2005 07:11:56
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Rumko wrote:

> > I think you may have some bogus data in a +PERMS file. Maybe look at
> > bottom of /usr/pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/work/.pkgdb/+PERMS (or it may be
> > somewhere else).

> it isnt there

Well that is part of your problem.

> > Maybe run that +PERMS manually maybe with sh -x to track down where the
> > error for you is.

> %sh -x ../../mk/install/perms

You can't run that as is.

Please send-pr your issue. It is strange that other DragonFly users don't
have same issue, so I assume it is something wrong with your environment.

I can't seem to find any error in the logs that caused the original
problem of the missing 518 or so lines.

Do you have files like work/.install-perms or work/.install-perms.tmp?
Or any other work/.install* files?

Anyways, you should send-pr this.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training