Subject: Re: DragonFly, libiconv and xorg-dirs
To: Rumko <rumcic@gmail.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/15/2005 16:41:34
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Rumko wrote:

> ===> Installing for libiconv-1.9.2nb1
> age: not found

I wonder what that "age" is. I don't see that in your debugging log
though. So I'll ignore that.

> /usr/pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/work/.pkgdb/+INSTALL: 805: Syntax error: "("
> unexpected (expecting "done")
> *** Error code 2

Have a look at your /usr/pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/work/.pkgdb/+INSTALL
file.

The code for that line has never been changed since was imported in pkgsrc
(pkgsrc/mk/install/perms).

I think you may have some bogus data in a +PERMS file. Maybe look at
bottom of /usr/pkgsrc/converters/libiconv/work/.pkgdb/+PERMS (or it may be
somewhere else).

Maybe run that +PERMS manually maybe with sh -x to track down where the
error for you is.

I am not sure. I am waiting to gain access to a DragonFly build box.

> i already did? o_O

> 15.4.2005 11:15 CET i sent an e-mail with the log and the +INSTALL file ...
> well this mail will also have them

I think you sent it off-list. It was not in the archives and not sent to
me.

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/