Subject: Re: how to prevent bulk builds from rebuilding packages?
To: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/04/2005 18:42:45
On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Louis  Guillaume wrote:
> . audio/lame fails because of an unacceptable license. However perl,
> qt3-tools, qt3-libs, kdelibs3, kdebase3 and other big packages have already
> been built and packaged successfully.

Follow the instructions on enabling the license in mk.conf?

> . When I go to do a new bulk build ( mk/bulk/build -s ) it rebuilds
> everything, even though there are successfully built binary packages in
> ${PACKAGES}.

No idea, not by that minimal amount of data you give.

> Is there any way around this?

No idea.

If you just want to upgrade some pkgs, check out pkg_chk & pkg_comp (and
the script by Gavan linked to in
http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html#20050326_1654).

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)