Subject: cleaning out pkg between each bulk build? (was: CVS commit:
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/31/2005 13:14:23
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> I noticed on a bulk build that my pkg/include was a plain text file
> containing just:
> double dcon();
> which should have been installed to pkg/include/pgraf.h.

And this broke hundreds of later builds and wasted a night of bulk package
builds :(

I also had a man/man2 which was a text file.

I see that the mk/bulk/pre-build cleans up before doing first build.

Should we also clean out all of ${LOCALBASE} before each package build?

Maybe after saving list of leftover files?

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/