Subject: Re: Some package moves and new categories
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/20/2005 16:05:46
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> - themes: A place to put all these packages providing themes for
>  multiple applications (be it GNOME, XMMS, KDE, GTK or whatever).
>  Putting them under x11 (or even wm) is ugly (and we already have a
>  bunch there).  Given that we will keep adding theme packages, it'd be
>  better if they were easy to find and correctly classified in a
>  centralized place.
>
> Any comments about these?

I'd prefer to have the themes for gqmpeg besides the main package.
When someone looks, he should see immediately what "other" pkgs there are,
which is not the case if you move them somewhere else - people may never
know that there _is_ a theme pack for a package.

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)