Subject: Re: Re: help with PYTHON_PATCH_SCRIPTS
To: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/18/2005 16:42:13
Dans l'épisode précédent (Fri, Mar 18 2005 - 16:14), Matthias Drochner nous apprenait que :

> > my PYTHON_PATCH_SCRIPTS doesn't make any change on
> > the python shell scripts
>
> Didn't look deeper, but I suspect this is due to the
> NO_CONFIGURE=   yes
> line.
> The "replace-interpreter" target in bsd.pkg.mk is part
> of the CONFIGURE_PREREQ list of targets. With no
> "configure" happening, it might be skipped.
>
> If this is true, it would be a good idea to fix bsd.pkg.mk.
> For now, a dummy "do-configure" target in your Makefile
> might work as a workaround.

 OK, having 'a dummy "do-configure"' solves my problem.
 I've been looking all the day to find a workaround... :)
 What I used was :
********************
post-patch:
        ${SED} -e s:"^#!.*python":"#!${PYTHONBIN}":g    \
                < ${WRKSRC}/AppRun.1                    \
                > ${WRKSRC}/AppRun
        ${RM} -f ${WRKSRC}/AppRun.1

 but your workaround looks cleaner.
 I'll use this to make the pkgsrc.