Subject: Re: New AIX transforms
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: Peter Schmiedeskamp <pschmied@yahoo.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/16/2005 06:04:27
Mea culpa.  It turned out to be a local modification
that I made that was causing some odd shell behavior.
And that was the cause of the gen-reorder problems.

I'm able to build substantially more software with
pkgsrc on AIX 5.3 now.

I can confirm that I was able to build perl.  I
suppose my next task is to figure out why openssl
breaks, as that seems to be a prerequisite for a bunch
of other software that I want to build...

Thanks again,
Peter