Subject: Re: About Quagga Package
To: Bruno Bonfils <bonfils@fimasys.fr>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/02/2005 11:10:23
  [query about stability of pkgsrc-wip/quagga-devel]

The pkgsrc control files are probably fine.  The pkg is of quagga's
HEAD, rather than a release.  So it has had some significant changes
that have not yet had wide testing (mostly people run releases, so
0.98.0 and 0.98.1 ended up being the beta for 0.98.2).

But, you can unpack the new net/quagga bits from this PR

  http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=29518

and build a package from them.  I reviewed it and provided comments (I
no longer have) to Jeremy Reed, and I'm sure they were only about
packaging minutiae rather than something that would cause you trouble.
(e.g. CONFLICTS+= quagga isn't needed - this was my fault from wip).