Subject: Re: Xaw3d - wrong compiler flags on Solaris w gcc
To: Malte Dehling <mdehling@math.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2005 15:21:16
Am 24.02.2005 um 14:52 Uhr +0100 schrieb Malte Dehling:
>So I read the files in /usr/pkg/lib/X11/config and
>/usr/openwin/lib/X11/config , especially
>/usr/openwin/lib/X11/config/site.def .
>
>I added the following to /usr/pkg/lib/X11/config/host.def :

When I stumbled across that problem "a really long time ago" and
mentioned it around here, I was told that with pkgsrc on Solaris, you
have to use a vanilla X11R6 distribution (not even pkged then), not
the Sun variant.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik