Subject: Adding extra directories to pkgsrc
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2005 07:39:17
I have two extra directories in my pkgsrc repository and I am probably
not alone.  One is a checkout of wip.  The other is called local and
holds packages used to build our own proprietary packages.  Would it be
OK to add something to the tree to keep CVS quiet when updating the
NetBSD tree?  I am thinking of two small changes:

1. Add a .cvsignore entry to the mid level pkgsrc tree for wip.
2. Add a local directory with a gloable .cvsignore entry like distfiles
does.

Does anyone see a problem with those changes?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/