Subject: Re: pkgtools/libnbcompat/inplace.mk uses wrong CC
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/15/2005 11:47:19
I also see that CC is defined twice in my debug output. The second time is
from the CONFIGURE_ENV which is defined from the ALL_ENV which has the
wrong CC=gcc. (It should be CC=/usr/pkg/gcc3/bin/gcc/.)

loonquawl:/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install$ grep ^CC /etc/mk.conf
CC=             /usr/pkg/gcc3/bin/gcc

loonquawl:/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install$ /usr/pkg/bin/bmake show-var VARNAME=CC
/usr/pkg/gcc3/bin/gcc

loonquawl:/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install$ /usr/pkg/bin/bmake show-var VARNAME=CONFIGURE_ENV | xargs -n 1 echo | grep ^CC
CC=/usr/pkg/gcc3/bin/gcc

The CC above is correct, but when building libnbcompat, it is just
"CC=gcc".

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/