Subject: Re: Connecting Psion to NetBSD, help needed
To: Rudi Ludwig <rudihl@gmx.de>
From: Ola Eriksson <ola@mreriksson.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/13/2005 17:25:12
Hello,

p3nfs is available in wip/p3nfs, it was imported by someone else to be
ran under Linux, and I have committed the required patches to get it to
compile under NetBSD. However, I have not been able to use it on my
netbsd system yet. I expect this to be related to p3nfs expecting NFSv2
and netbsd is using v3 by default (if I have understood things correctly).

Anyway, the version in wip/p3nfs compiles under netbsd-systems, so I
guess that would be a good place to start :)

If anyone have time to look at this and do find a solution, please let
me know :)

Best regards,
Ola Eriksson
http://www.mrEriksson.net