Subject: Re: pkgsrc/security/sudo and Linux issues
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/02/2005 21:33:37
Hi Jeremy!

Please use send-pr(8) to report problems.  I won't be able to track
problem reports through my email inbox only, sorry.  (That's not to
say that problems shouldn't be discussed on tech-pkg.)

When it comes to other operating systems than NetBSD, I'll have to rely
on users like you to provide support.  All my systems run NetBSD.  (I
tried Interix once, but it didn't seem worth the trouble.)

Off the top of my head, I don't know how a good default PAM config
could be provided by the package.  Maybe a MESSAGE.PAM is needed to
alert the administrator to the issue?

If you want to commit the changes for issues 3 and 4, please go ahead.
Otherwise, I'd appreciate filing a PR as a reminder, and I'll take care
of it this weekend.

Regards,
+ Kim
--