Subject: imap-uw update?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Ross <chris.ross@fullmesh.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/21/2005 10:24:10
   Hi there.  I don't actually know the process myself for bundling and
contributing
updates to pkgsrc, so I thought I'd simply make the request here.

   imap-uw is still 2004a.  There was a bug in 2004a and earlier that
causes
port/address recognition to fail on 64-bit machines.  I contributed a
fix for this
to the author, and it got bundled into his 2004b release.  The 2004c
release has
just recently (yes, in 2005.  ;-)) become available.

   Could someone update pkgsrc's mail/imap-uw to 2004c?  This would allow
folks like me using 64-bit machines as mail servers to not have to
manually
patch the source, or accept the lack of hostnames in log files...

   Thanks...

                            - Chris