Subject: Empty CVS message
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/17/2004 16:47:49
*sigh*

I apologize.  I made a mistake with databases/py-postgresql, made a
mistake fixing it and in my rush to fix that committed a change with an
empty message.

The first mistake was on the MD5 in distinfo.  The package was built
just before I had the final release so the MD5 was wrong.  I corrected
that but accidently committed the Makefile instead which had a
non-essential change.  When I realized my error I immediately committed
the distinfo file but I managed to save without adding a note so now the
Makefile has the note that should have been added to the distinfo change
and Makefile has a note that is irrelevant to the change that actually
got committed.

If someone wants to adjust that somehow feel free.  Meanwhile, I will go
sit on my hands in the corner and reflect on what I have done.  :-(

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/