Subject: Re: PR pkg/28685
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/17/2004 13:27:57
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> I would like to commit the fix I suggested in this PR. I don't know if
> it is the perfect fix (see my comments) but if fixes this PR and also
> fixes the py-postgresql bulk build.  If no one has a problem I will
> commit the changes before the freeze is over.

The PR (via web interface) doesn't show who add the notes at the bottom.
Also, I never received an email from gnats when it was added.

I think that the client package should be fixed to not install it (so it
does not overwrite) and also should not install the manpage. The manpage
should be installed with the postgresql74-lib package -- maybe just add an
INSTALL_MAN to do it.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/