Subject: Re: snort-mysql chroot
To: None <diro@nixsys.bz>
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/24/2004 00:37:17
Last time I played with the snort chroot stuff (which, I admit was a
little while ago now) it did not play well once you started introducing
database support.

If you have actually been able to get this working then I don't see why
it couldn't be something that's looked into.

I'm down as the current maintainer for that package but my time is a bit
pressed ATM. If your could log a PR that would be a good start, once I
see it come through I'll grab it.

thanks.

adrian.