Subject: Re: Sendmail SMTP auth w/ SASL2
To: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
From: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/17/2004 13:34:07
   No.  What's cy2-login?  Where should I've seen that I need it?
Sorry...

Adrian Portelli also wrote:
> Sorry, I should probably explain myself a little better:
>
> When you do an "EHLO foo.bar" the server should respond with the auth mechanisims it supports e.g. PLAIN, LOGIN etc

   Yeah.  I was too brief on that in my original email.  I indicated
that I was seeing that line, but didn't give the whole thing.
A EHLO localhost will give me, amonst other info:

250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5

   Is there something else I should see in this line other than
DIGEST-MD5 and CRAM-MD5?