Subject: Status: PKGREVISION bump coming this Fri-Sat
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/29/2004 21:37:08
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, Todd Vierling wrote:

> SWEEPING PKGSRC VERSION BUMP COMING!

This change is still on track for Saturday, October 3, at 00:00 UTC.  Most
of pkgsrc is now fixed in my tree (mechanical changes aren't nearly good
enough to get it right :), and it should all be converted by that time.

Currently there are some unknowns about whether the pending changes to
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and IRIX support will work "correctly".  I'm awaiting some
feedback from pkgsrc maintainers about this.  If there isn't any response in
time, the change will still go forward, but there may be emergency
last-minute changes to fix this changed libtool support after it's
committed.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>