Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2004-09-11
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Krister Walfridsson <cato@df.lth.se>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/11/2004 22:03:25
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
>
> > print/scribus                      tech-pkg@NetBSD.org
>
> Before looking ... this is probably because it needs gcc3 (since that
> happened to me several times). It only works if qt3-libs is built with
> gcc3 also.
>
> I guess scribus should be marked as not for NetBSD 1.6.x until this is
> fixed. Or somehow check the GCC and mark it broken for gcc 2.

Marking it as broken does make the bulk build logs just say that
it is broken, as opposed of the current state of showing you the
actual error in the log. So marking it as broken raises the bar for
fixing the problem (at least I would never fix such a package, since
all my pkgsrc work is done by browsing the failure logs for things I
can fix...)

Besides, this problem is trivial to fix.  I'll commit it later
tonight.

   /Krister