Subject: mail/postfix seems broken on NetBSD/sparc64 1.6.2
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Richard Braun <syn@sceen.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/07/2004 20:31:18
--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Hello,

When building mail/postfix using pkg_comp, the build fails with :
=2E/postfix-install: Error: "postdrop" needs an entry in the group file.
Remember, "postdrop" needs a dedicated group id.

I thought it was maildrop on NetBSD, and I didn't have any problem
building it on i386, using the same procedure with pkg_comp. If I add
that missing group, I then have lots of errors like :
pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/sbin/postmap'
pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/sbin/postqueue'
pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/sbin/postsuper'
etc...

I prefered sending this message here before posting a bug report to
be sure it's not my mistake.

--=20
Richard Braun

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf