Subject: let libtool use ${AWK}
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/06/2004 13:39:34
--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

Hi,

libtool uses 'awk', but under certain circumstances, the system provided
'awk' is not good enough (I noticed that when compiling gtk2 with gcc on
an IRIX system).  I think it should use '${AWK}' as set by the OPSYS.

However, this would mean that in this instance libtool would depend on
lang/gawk -- shouldn't be a big deal, but I'd rather double-check with
other people.

Also, I don't feel comfortable monking around with libtool, so if
somebody else here wants to take a look at this...

-Jan

--=20
   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ

--3uo+9/B/ebqu+fSQ--