Subject: Re: bison and yacc - not found
To: Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/26/2004 17:59:48
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:54:52 +0200 (CEST)
Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de> wrote:
> > The configure stage of a program that I am trying to build can't use bi=
son -y.
> which one?
The program is ReZound, an audio editor.

> > checking for bison... /usr/pkg/bin/bison -y
> > configure: error: bison not found (and yacc will not work)
> > *** Error code 1
> > Any hint?
>=20
> look into config.log. Do you see any hint there why the probe failed?
I saw config.log, and /usr/pkg/bin/bison was found, but it is already solve=
d, just added
BUILD_DEPENDS+=3D bison-[0-9]*:../../devel/bison
YACC=3D                   bison
to the pkgsrc Makefile of the program.
Now I am stopped because isnan() is not fully supported in my 2.0 version, =
and I am waiting a good time for upgrading, because that problem was patche=
d.

regards

C=E9sar