Subject: Re: APACHE_DEFAULT_FILES and missing header files.
To: Juan RP <xtraeme@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/15/2004 05:47:39
The idea was that the default of APACHE_DEFAULT_FILES=YES would make the
package behave as our previous apache package did.  Only by defining
APACHE_DEFAULT_FILES=NO would it do something different.

The header files should be installed regardless of this build def as
that's considered a core part of apache. It's only files under:

 ${PREFIX}/share/httpd/htdocs
 ${PREFIX}/libexec/cgi-bin
 ${PREFIX}/share/httpd/manual
 ${PREFIX}/share/httpd/icons

that the new build def is _supposed_ to effect.

I don't know why this is behaving like this as it was fine when I tested
it on my 1.6 box.  I've backed out the change in the mean time so the
package is stable . . . I'll investigate it offline and would like to add
it back in at some stage after I've done some more testing.

Thanks for the feedback.

adrian.