Subject: Re: pkgsrc/AIX
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Peter Schmiedeskamp <pschmied@yahoo.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/08/2004 11:39:50
Jeez, these all sound like really great suggestions.
Is there a person or persons with the
expertise/authority to step up and make a desision on
some of these outstanding AIX issues?

I'm willing to step up to help write patches, etc. as
time permits.  Is there a description of how to submit
such items?

-Peter