Subject: [pkgsrc] hpijs
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Sentinel <Sentinel@no-log.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/2004 23:24:14
Hello.
First i'm sorry for my english. I have install hpijs under netbsd 2.0
beta and at when i have launch it he sayed:

Atlante: {85} hpijs

nable to init hpijs server
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Atlante: {86}

And this is the core file:

Atlante: {90} gdb hpijs hpijs.core
GNU gdb 5.3nb1
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain con
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for de
This GDB was configured as "i386--netbsdelf"...(no debugging symbols
Core was generated by `hpijs'.
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so...(no debugging symbols f
done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5...(no debugging symbols
done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libm387.so.0...(no debugging symbols fo
done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libm387.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libm.so.0...(no debugging symbols found
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libm.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1...(no debugging symbols f
done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.so.12...(no debugging symbols foun
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc.so.12
#0  0x08049fd3 in main ()
(gdb)

Thanks you very much for your work, i hope this will serve you.
Dot.