Subject: Re: can't build latest exiscan package on current
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/01/2004 12:28:54
* Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> [0536 17:36]:
> On Tue, 11 May 2004, Dick Davies wrote:
>
> > receive.c:118: error: storage size of `statbuf' isn't known
>
> > NetBSD lb 2.0E NetBSD 2.0E (LITTLEBIRD) #3: Tue May  4 23:07:32 BST 2004  rasputin@lb:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/LITTLEBIRD i386
>
> That NetBSD (since 2.0D) has a different usage of statfs/statvfs(2).
>
> Several other packages have similar build problems. And there are a few
> PRs about it.

Sorry - I let this slide for a while (started a new job last month).

I've hacked around it by undef'ing HAVE_STATFS in os.h, but it's a bit ugly.

All those links are duff, unfortunately.
Do you have the PR numbers, I'll see if I can work out a patch?

Thanks!

--
If God didn't mean for us to juggle, tennis balls wouldn't come three
to a can.