Subject: apache2 modules?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: MLH <mlh@goathill.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/22/2004 16:39:41
I built just apache2 from pkgsrc. Needed the proxy modules which it is
instructed to create.:

config.log:
------------
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure --enable-layout=NetBSD --sysconfdir=/usr/pkg/etc/httpd --with-port=80 --with-mpm=prefork --with-apr=/usr/pkg --with-apr-util=/usr/pkg --enable-modules=all pro
xy proxy_connect proxy_ftp proxy_http ssl --enable-so --with-ssl=/usr --host=i386--netbsdelf --prefix=/usr/pkg
------------
It build the proxy modules :

mod_proxy.la
mod_proxy.lo
mod_proxy_connect.la
mod_proxy_ftp.la
mod_proxy_http.la

But the PLIST doesn't install them anywhere. Were they simply
overlooked or am I missing something? Where should the modules go
for apache2?

Thanks!