Subject: Re: Removing MASTER_SITE_* from bsd.pkg.mk (bsd.sites.mk)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/04/2004 09:54:40
--PmA2V3Z32TCmWXqI

Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.unixbsd.org> wrote:

> Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:
=20
> > No objection, just a question:  is this a ``let's clean up bsd.pkg.mk''
> > action or is there some other benefit?
>=20
> The first one :)

Do we want to split bsd.pkg.mk into more / other smaller parts?  If so,
what (if any) is the performance impact of including separate files over
reading everything from one file?  Would it make sense to split
bsd.pkg.mk into by-funcionality files?  (For example put all
plist-related stuff into one file.)

-Jan

--=20
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have=20
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.

--PmA2V3Z32TCmWXqI

--PmA2V3Z32TCmWXqI--