Subject: Re: problems building graphics/mng
To: Min Sik Kim <minskim@NetBSD.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/30/2004 17:21:54
On Sun, 30 May 2004 01:31:39 -0500
Min Sik Kim <minskim@NetBSD.org> wrote:

> The culprit is automake, which was pkgviews-enabled too early.  Since
> aclocal searches the depot only, it fails to find libtool.m4, where
> AM_PROG_LIBTOOL is defined.
>=20
> Rebuilding automake with the following patch will fix it.  However,
> note that this may not be the solution pkgsrc will adopt.  I don't
> think we have reached an agreement on how to deal with so-called
> "extensible packages."

I've just replaced the line
$acdir =3D '/usr/pkg/packages/automake-1.8.4/share/aclocal';
for
$acdir =3D '/usr/pkg/share/aclocal';
in /usr/pkg/packages/automake-1.8.4/bin/aclocal' , before reading your mail=
 ;)
yes, the package was bl3d before solving that problem, and I remember to ha=
ve seen another packages that needed replacements to its directory referenc=
es around.

thanks

C=E9sar