Subject: Re: pkgsrc/IRIX
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/28/2004 20:22:16
--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de> wrote:
> > I've started to put together a webpage for outstanding issues with
> > pkgsrc/IRIX:  http://www.netbsd.org/~jschauma/
>=20
> please note that the information found there refers to IRIX 6.X, probably
> 6.5.X only. Previous versions of IRIX considerably differ in many aspects.
> I'm trying to adapt pkgsrc to compile on IRIX 5.3 for a few months now.

Can you put your patches and experiences on a website somewhere?  If
not, can you compile all the information in one document/tarball and
send it to me?  Then I can at least include that information on my
website until we've found a way (and time) to include it in pkgsrc.

Thanks!

-Jan

--=20
   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F--