Subject: pkgsrc/IRIX
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/27/2004 16:20:02
--VdOwlNaOFKGAtAAV

Hi all,

I've started to put together a webpage for outstanding issues with
pkgsrc/IRIX:  http://www.netbsd.org/~jschauma/

I'll try to update this page and add more helpful information, but those
of you who run into any particular infrastructure problems or known
work-arounds for a given package that have not yet been addressed should
feel free to send me some information to include on that page.

When I find the time, I'll also try to provide information similar to
Martti's Slackware-Linux-with-pkgsrc page to help users strip down and
bootstrap their IRIX systems.

-Jan

--=20
"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

--VdOwlNaOFKGAtAAV

--VdOwlNaOFKGAtAAV--