Subject: Re: building Xaw3d-1.5
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Reilles Antoine <reilles@loria.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/22/2004 23:35:26
On May 22, 2004, at 23:11, Dan Winship wrote:

> On May 22, 2004, at 4:06 PM, Antoine Reilles wrote:
>> ===> Configuring for Xaw3d-1.5
>> imake -DUseInstalled -I/Volumes/NetBSD/pkg/lib/X11/config
>> -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
>> Imakefile.c:16: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
>> imake: Exit code 1.
>>   Stop.
>> *** Error code 1
>
> Do you have /usr/X11R6/bin in your PATH? For some reason, bsd.pkg.mk
> finds imake anyway even if you don't, but then it doesn't work right.
/usr/X11R6/bin isn't in my PATH
Adding it fixes the whole build, and everything builds fine.
Thanks a lot

pkgsrc works better and better for osx
Except my previous problems with system installed java some ports like
apache-ant doesn't regognize, and the problem for building SDL, pkgsrc
make this system quite usable

Antoine