Subject: Re: ${PKG_SYSCONFBASE} outside ${LOCALBASE}
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/19/2004 11:25:12
On Tue, 18 May 2004, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

> That won't work.  RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR should contain a path _relative_
> to LOCALBASE, IIRC.  It's a directory for *examples*, not for "target"
> files.  (You may better wait for Reed's reply, who has done some changes
> recently WRT this; I'm not aware of the status ATM).

Yes, it should be relative to the LOCALBASE so that package registrations
are correct.

I had mentioned that I had planned to document that it is relative and I
was going to fix the few places in code to reflect this. Then after that
was done, I plan on changing RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR to
"share/examples/rc.d".

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/